- What personally identifiable information of yours is collected by ScrimmagePlay.
- How the information is used.
- With whom the information may be shared.
- How you can access and change your user settings.
- What security procedures are in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected by ScrimmagePlay.
The term “visitor” refers to an individual who simply accesses the Site and has the ability to view and post content and comments within the Site.
THE INFORMATION THAT WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site you provide us with two types of information: web site usage information that is collected by us as you interact with the Site and personal information that you knowingly choose to disclose as part of your use of the Site.
Visitor Content. As a Visitor to the Site, you may post content and/or post comments or other information within the Site. We collect and retain the information that you provide through these activities so that we can operate the service. Please understand that you post content on the Site at your own risk. We take commercially reasonable measures in conformance with industry standards to protect the information that you provide to us, however, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable and it is important for you to take care in how you use the Site.
By using the Site, you are consenting to have your personal data transferred to and processed in the United States.
SEARCH ENGINES AND OTHER SITES
Search engines and other sites not affiliated with ScrimmagePlay – including archive.org, google.com, and groups.yahoo.com – archive or otherwise may crawl the Site and make available to the public postings and other content from the Site.
CHILDREN UNDER AGE 13
ScrimmagePlay does not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register. If you are under 13, please do not attempt to post comments to the Site or send any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Site. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from
or about a child under age 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
USE OF INFORMATION OBTAINED BY SCRIMMAGEPLAY
When you register with the Site you have the option to create your own settings with respect to how and when ScrimmagePlay may contact you. Information in your registration profile that you choose to include is used only by ScrimmagePlay for its own internal purposes. We may use your name and email address to send you notifications regarding new services offered by ScrimmagePlay or other updates regarding the Site; provided, however, that you always have the ability to opt out of receiving such communications and/or to delete your information by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting the deletion of your e-mail address from ScrimmagePlay’s e-mail list.
ScrimmagePlay may send you service-related announcements from time to time through the general operation of the Site. While you can opt out of certain types of e-mails, ScrimmagePlay reserves the right to send you notices about your account and administrative matters even if you opt out of all voluntary email notifications.
ScrimmagePlay may use information about you or your movement or activities within the Site in an anonymous, aggregate manner that does not disclose your identity or any personally identifiable information for purposes of determining how the Site is being used and improving the Site’s content and/or performance.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
ScrimmagePlay does not sell or otherwise share your information with third parties for marketing, sales or other purposes. ScrimmagePlay shares your information with third parties only in the limited circumstances described below, in which ScrimmagePlay believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to provide the service, legally required or permitted by you.
– ScrimmagePlay may provide information to ScrimmagePlay’s own service providers to help us operate the Site and to provide the services to you that are offered through the Site. This type of sharing may include disclosures to third parties who host the Site, help deliver e-mail updates or otherwise provide back-end services. These providers will only be able to use such information subject to ScrimmagePlay’s rights to do so and only for purposes of performing the services that ScrimmagePlay contracts with them to provide on ScrimmagePlay’s behalf.
– ScrimmagePlay may be required to disclose Visitor information pursuant to lawful requests, such as subpoenas or court orders, or in compliance with applicable laws. We do not reveal information unless we have a good faith belief that an information request by law enforcement or private litigants meets applicable legal standards.
– Additionally, we may share visitor information when we believe it is necessary to comply with law, to protect our interests or property, to prevent fraud or other illegal activity perpetrated through the Site, or to prevent imminent harm to any person or group of people. This may include sharing information with other companies, lawyers, agents or government agencies.
The Site may contain links to other Web sites. ScrimmagePlay is not responsible for the privacy practices of other Web sites. ScrimmagePlay encourages its visitors to be aware when they leave the Site and to read the privacy statements of each website they visit.
CHOICES AND ACCESS TO INFORMATION
– You can always choose not to post comments to the Site.
– You can request to have your content/comments deleted by notifying ScrimmagePlay of such request at email@example.com.
– If you do not want to receive e-mail from us (subject to the exceptions discussed above), you can notify us of such desire at firstname.lastname@example.org.
– The Federal Trade Commission provides useful information about online privacy on its own Web site, Site Seeing on the Internet http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/online/sitesee.shtm.
ScrimmagePlay is committed to protecting the security of your personal information. We use a variety of up-to date security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store any personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access. These systems are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
However, you should keep in mind that no Internet communication is ever completely secure or error-free.
at Privacy Matters, c/o ScrimmagePlay, LLC, 4408 Ivy Commons, Charlottesville, VA 22903.